January 2017 Parish Council Agenda
To Councillor of Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Elsthorpe & Scottlethorpe Parish Council.
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the above named Council to be held in Edenham Village Hall, Church Lane, Edenham on Tuesday the 10th of January 2017, commencing at 7:30pm.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Open Forum As Required.
2. Parish Council Meeting: Commence.
3. Minutes of Last Meeting: Read and Sign.
4. Request for Dispensation: As Required.
5. Declarations of Interest: As Required.
6. Update from Previous Meeting:
i. Play Area Status - Cllr Whadcock Report.
ii. Street Cleaning - Secretary Report.
iii. Broadband Upgrade - Secretary Report.
7. Xmas Tree - Carol signing: Report - Cllr Biggs.
8. Pensions Regulator: Staff Enrolment - update.
9. Children’s Play Equipment: Annual Safety Inspection - Report.
10. Speed Warning Signs: Funding Options.
11. Financial Matters: Cheques signed prior to meeting;
a. Clerks Wage 3rd Qtr 2016/17 (£275.31p)
b. HMRC PAYE 3rd Qtr 2016/17 (£68.80p)
c. Wicksteed Leisure - Inspection (£54-00p inc VAT)
d. Annual Precept - Review Budget and set Precept.
12. Correspondence: Various. .
13. Other Business: As Reqd.
14. Next Meeting: Tuesday, 14th March 2017th @ 7:30pm.
15. Parish Council Meeting: Close.