January 2018 Agenda
To Councillor of Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Elsthorpe & Scottlethorpe Parish Council.
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the above named Council to be held in Edenham Village Hall, Church Lane, Edenham on Tuesday the 9th of January 2018, commencing at 7:30pm.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Open Forum: As Required.
2. Parish Council Meeting: Commence.
3. Minutes of Last Meeting: Read and Sign.
4. Request for Dispensation: As Required.
5. Declarations of Interest: As Required.
6. Update from Previous Meeting: Street Cleaning - Ongoing
7. Speed Warning Signs: 'Awards for All' Grant Awarded - LRSP Forms Complete.
8. Planning Permission: Application S17/2027 - Mr Mrs D Bradley - Granted
9. Children’s Play Equipment: The way ahead??
10. Xmas Tree/Lights: Report - reimburse Batteries/refreshments costs.
11. Financial Matters: Cheques signed prior to meeting;
i. HMRC - PAYE 3rd Qtr 2017/18 (£71-00p)
ii. Mr LA Clayton - Wage3rd Qtr 2017/18
12. Correspondence: Various.
13. Other Business: As Reqd.
14. Next Meeting: Tuesday 13th March 2018 @ 7:30pm.
15. Parish Council Meeting: Close.