January 2019 Agenda
To Councillors of Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Elsthorpe & Scottlethorpe Parish Council.
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the above named Council to be held in Edenham Village Hall, Church Lane, Edenham on Tuesday the 8th of January 2019, commencing at 7:30pm.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Open Forum: As Required.
2. Parish Council Meeting: Commence.
3. Minutes of Last Meeting: Read and Sign.
4. Request for Dispensation: As Required.
5. Declarations of Interest: As Required.
6. Update from Previous Meeting: i. Street Cleaning - Ongoing
ii. SID - Edenham, Copylawn Farm.
7. Planning Applications: i. S18/2162 - Mr T Blanchard livestock building - Elsthorpe Grange.
ii. S18/2231 - Grimsthorpe Castle - Alteration to Listed Building.
8. Xmas Tree/Carol Singing: Cllr Cranfield - Report on event. Cllr Biggs - future events.
9. Councillor Areas of Interest: Discuss - Allocate.
10. Village Hall Room Hire: Invoice/Hire Agreement 2018/19 - (£60-00p).
11. Financial Matters: i. Cheques signed prior to meeting;
a. HMRC - PAYE 3rd Qtr 2018/19 (£74-60p)
b. Mr LA Clayton - Wage3rd Qtr 2018/19 (£297-12p)
ii. Mrs A Whadcock - costs Carol Singing event - (£57-34p)
12. Correspondence: Various.
13. Other Business: As Reqd.
14. Next Meeting: Tuesday 12th March 2019 @ 7:30pm.
15. Parish Council Meeting: Close.
Parish Council Meeting Dates for your diary!!! All Tuesday night at 7:30 pm - Edenham Village Hall, 14th May, 9th July, 10th September, 12th November (Charity Trustee meet to follow), 14th January 2020.