January 2020 Agenda
Parish Council of Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Elsthorpe & Scottlethorpe
To all Council Members of Edenham, Grimsthorpe, Elsthorpe & Scottlethorpe Parish Council. You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the above named Council to be held in Edenham Village Hall, Church Lane, Edenham on Tuesday the 14th of January 2020, commencing at 7:30pm. The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Open Forum: As Required.
2. Parish Council Meeting: Commence.
3. Minutes of Last Meeting: Read and Sign.
4. Request for Dispensation: As Required.
5. Declarations of Interest: As Required.
6. Update from Previous Meeting:
i. Street Cleaning.
ii. SID Latest - Edenham (Pillarwood - Road Sign).
iii. Cllrs report - Highways defects etc reported to LCC.
iv. Gigabyte Voucher Scheme - feedback Cllr Biggs.
7. Council Clerk:
i Introduction - Mrs Carole Sands.
ii. Bank Mandate Change - sign.
8. Xmas Tree/Carol Singing: Report; Cllrs; Biggs/Cranfield
9. Financial Matters: Cheques signed prior to meeting:
i. - HMRC PAYE 3rd Qtr 2019/20 - £78-60p
ii. - Mr Clayton - Salary 3rd qtr 2019/20 - £314.14p
iii - Mrs Whadcock - refreshments carol singing - £58.82p.
10. Parish Assets: Maintenance/Condition - Cllrs; Report.
11. Correspondence: Various.
12. Other Business: As Reqd.
13. Next Meeting: Tuesday, 10th March, 2020 @ 7:30pm
14. Parish Council Meeting: Close.
Parish Council Meeting Dates for your diary, all Tuesday night at 7:30 pm - Edenham Village Hall, 12th May, 14th July, 8th September, 10th Nov, 12th January 2021.
Mr LA Clayton - Parish Clerk